50 Things That Could Maybe Possibly Happen….?
Every year I like to make outrageous predictions about what will happen in the upcoming season. Sometimes they are correct, which makes me look like a genius. Other times, I burn in a fire of my own words. So here you have the things that could maybe possibly happen….?
1. Peyton Manning will not finish inside the Top 5 quarterbacks.
2. The Broncos finish second in the AFC West.
3. The San Diego Chargers win the AFC West.
4. Danny Woodhead will lead the Chargers in receptions.
5. Marshawn Lynch will finish outside the Top 15 running backs.
6. Russell Wilson will finish inside the Top 8 quarterbacks.
7. The Seahawks struggle and sneak into the playoffs as the wild card.
8. The NFC West gets three teams into the playoffs.
9. Seattle, St. Louis as the wild cards. San Fran wins the division.
10. Shane Vereen will lead all running backs in receptions.
11. Rob Gronkowski will finish in the Top 3 of all tight ends.
12. The Patriots will win the AFC East.
13. Andy Dalton proves the doubters wrong and leads the Bengals to the AFC North (and a playoff win too).
14. Giovanni Bernard finishes inside the Top 10 running backs.
15. Pittsburgh misses the playoffs, again.
16. Big Ben throws more INT’s than TD’s.
17. Eli Manning throws more TD’s than INT’s.
18. No Giant running back finishes inside the Top 20.
19. Demarco Murray finishes inside the Top 10 running backs.
20. Nick Foles doesn’t remain the Eagles starter the whole season.
21. “Butt Fumble” Sanchez takes over as the Eagles quarterback as the Eagles miss the playoffs.
22. Roy Helu ends the season with more rushing yards than Alfred Morris.
23. At some point in 2014, Brandon Weeden will start at quarterback for the Cowboys.
24. Jerry Jones will fire himself as GM.
25. I’m just kidding 24 won’t happen, just making sure you’re paying attention.
26. The Cowboys finish 8-8 for the fourth straight year.
27. Teddy Bridgewater will start the most games at quarterback for the Vikings.
28. Matt Cassell will start some games too.
29. Christian Ponder will start some games too.
30. The Vikings will miss the playoffs.
31. Eddie Lacy leads the NFL in rushing yards.
32. Aaron Rodgers will throw more than 40 touchdowns.
33. The Packers will win the NFC North.
34. Matt Ryan will win the NFL MVP.
35. Julio Jones finishes fourth in the MVP voting.
36. The Falcons will finish 12-4.
37. The Carolina Panthers will finish 4-12.
38. Cam Newton finishes outside the Top 4 fantasy quarterbacks for the first time in his career.
39. Brian Hoyer throws for more passing yards and touchdowns than Johnny Manziel.
40. Ben Tate plays in less than six games in 2014.
41. Terrance West leads all rookies in rushing yards.
42. The Houston Texans will start three different quarterbacks this season.
43. Andrew Luck will have career highs in passing yards and touchdowns.
44. Trent Richardson will lead the Colts in rushing yards.
45. The Jaguars will win at least six games.
46. Ray Rice will have under 700 yards rushing.
47. The Bills will miss the playoffs, continuing the longest drought in the NFL.
48. Jon Bon Jovi does not buy the Buffalo Bills.
49. Bills fans rejoice.
50. Roger Goodell does not.