NFL Power Rankings [Week 3 edition]
Two weeks of the NFL season are in the books and based on those results MFST has brought out their NFL Power Rankings…..
1. Denver Broncos (2-0)
- Their defense looks just as good if not better than last season…scary.
2. New England Patriots (2-0)
- Does it even matter who lines up under center? Not for the next two games at least.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0)
- DeAngelo Williams has earned touches even when Bell returns.
4. Arizona Cardinals (1-1)
- Defense keeps improving and David Johnson is the best RB in the league no one is talking about.
5. Minnesota Vikings (2-0)
- Their defense is approaching Broncos territory, and Sam Bradford actually looks like a QB.
6. Carolina Panthers (1-1)
- Cam has to lead this team because their defense is no longer scary after allowing the 49ers to hang 27 on them.
7. Cincinnati Bengals (1-1)
- Tyler Boyd didn’t fumble, but don’t fall behind 24-9 to begin with.
8. Green Bay Packers (1-1)
- Aaron Rodgers has had a rough start to the year, it can’t last much longer, right?
9. New York Giants (2-0)
- If the G-Men can actually play defense they can be a dangerous team to beat.
10. Baltimore Ravens (2-0)
- Two ugly wins, but a win is a win.
11. Houston Texans (2-0)
- Osweiler does not look like a franchise QB and Lamar Miller can’t rush for more than three yards at a time. All that being said, look above.
12. Dallas Cowboys (1-1)
- If the Cowboys can have a winning record when Tony Romo returns, look out.
13. Seattle Seahawks (1-1)
- One TD in two games, not good. A loss to the Rams, even worse.
14. Kansas City Chiefs (1-1)
- The Chiefs are the kings of field goals.
15. Philadelphia Eagles (2-0)
- I loved Wentz as a prospect, but his play continues to amaze. Let’s see how he handles a real defense in Pittsburgh this week.
16. New York Jets (1-1)
- Revis Island has turned into a peninsula which could spell trouble later on.
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1)
- Which Jameis will show up this week, 4 TD Jameis or 4 INT Jameis?
18. Tennessee Titans (1-1)
- Defense is a lot better than anticipated, it’s been their offense that hasn’t looked as good as I originally thought.
19. Atlanta Falcons (1-1)
- Road wins are always impressive and their offense is loaded with talent all over, except the o-line.
20. Oakland Raiders (1-1)
- The Raiders defense was supposed to be good this year right?
21. Detroit Lions (1-1)
- The Lions looked good even in a loss to Tennessee, but penalties continue to haunt them. Three TD’s called back due to the yellow flag.
22. Indianapolis Colts (0-2)
- How much longer can Grigson and Pagano last?
23. San Francisco 49ers (1-1)
- The 49ers showed heart attempting a fourth quarter comeback against Carolina, but they lack the overall talent on both sides of the ball.
24. San Diego Chargers (1-1)
- Philip Rivers can make the most pedestrian WR’s look good.
25. Miami Dolphins (0-2)
- I won the pool—Arian Foster injured before Week 3.
26. LA Rams (1-1)
- Okay, okay, the Rams aren’t THAT bad….just their offense, special teams and coaching.
27. New Orleans Saints (0-2)
- The Saints will be in close games all season long, but will they win any?
28. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2)
- So, nothing has really changed in Jacksonville.
29. Washington Redskins (0-2)
- Kirk Cousins is the new RG3, his teammates hate him. Got it.
30. Chicago Bears (0-2)
- John Fox must hate his life. Fired from the Broncos who immediately win a Super Bowl, and he’s stuck with Jay Cutler.
31. Buffalo Bills (0-2)
- Not too many fans are talking about how the Pegula’s are continuing to ruin this team.
32. Cleveland Browns (0-2)
- Heaven help us, Cody Kessler is actually starting in the NFL.